Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Dejhuty


I have recently been working with the Egyptian god Djehuty. I found that the Egyptians views of eternal life and resurrection very interesting so I decided to work within their pantheon. I found very quickly that the Egyptian gods or at least Dejhuty enjoy their titles. He seems to be much more at ease when I address him as the representative of Ra and keeper of knowledge. I also found that he loves dark chocolate and that he also enjoys his tea. I am a huge fan of earl grey tea so I made some to offer to him when attempting to contact him one night and he said that he had never tasted that particular tea before and that it was rather enjoyable. Needless to say we hit it off right away. After enjoying our tea and chocolate we started to converse. He told me a great many things about what my future with him would hold and I must say, I look forward to them all! He also expressed to me that he was going to "unlock my mind" and ever since then my odd dreams of aliens with guns and hiking the world with a flat screen TV on my back have stopped. These dreams are now filled with images that at this point in time have no meaning to me but I have faith that they will all accumulate to something great sooner or later.
I have had several conversations with him whilst falling into a slumber at bed time. They are all very interesting and keep me thinking day after day about them. I recently had a wonderful meditation with my new coven and during that meditation Dejhuty was with me the whole time in Ibis form. After the meditation was over and I began to open my eyes, for a very brief moment (about 1.5 seconds) I witnessed green and blue Egyptian writing on the walls around me. This was a very odd experience and to this day I am not sure if I was completely out of my trance or that I imagined it but for me it was quite real! Sadly I have not been able to recall any of the writing in order to piece any of it together but I have faith that someday this will all become something I understand. For now however I will continue to learn all I can about Dejhuty and the Egyptian pantheon.
Please feel free to write to me about your experiences with this god and any questions you might have about my experiences. I will try my best to answer them. Thank you for reading and Blessed Be!

Joe   

1 comment:

  1. So exciting! I'm really looking forward to where this eventually leads you.

    ReplyDelete